Help With Anxiety? Insomnia? Pains?
THE GREEN DOCTOR CBD OIL UK
Buy Full Spectrum CBD Oil UK cheapest prices
All the info you need, types, strengths, benefits, side effects, companies, how to use, is it legal? Products and FAQ
Read our blogs and articles
Table of Contents
You need to know this before you buy
Searching for the right products can become overwhelming and require a lot of research. We have compiled everything you need to know about Full Spectrum CBD Oil throughout this page. Each company produces different products with differing strengths. Each product will also have a different type of extract and each will also have a different purpose. You can buy CBD in the UK and EU. We offer the cheapest prices and also the best quality available.
Continue to read for a guide to the products that best suit your needs.
- Contain the full range of cannabinoids basically everything the plant creates in its natural process.
- The theory that full spectrum is the best CBD is based on the entourage effect. All things in nature are perfectly balanced and dont need mans intervention adding or taking away cannabinoids.
- It is as nature intended. Nothing added or removed
- This formula contains all compounds, cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids within the plant. It may be more potent and therefore superior to other types of Cannabidiol Elixirs research from 2018
- This oil as the name suggests contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids but not all. It is typically THC free.
- The hemp industry are currently in a transition period, regulations are being made to make the industry safer for users.
- Created by taking away all traces of THC.
- Broad spectrum CBD was a way for large businesses to dip their big toe into the market. Think of broad spectrum as an insurance plan for corporations to sell without the liabilities.
- CBD like cell phones or laptops are still under researched about long term effects.
- Isolated from every other cannabinoid, hence the term Cbd isolate.
- Used in gummies, e liquid as it binds better to the other ingredients
- Flavourless white powder which makes it great for adding to products without the strong marijuana aroma.
- Could be better for someone with anxiety or one who is using recreationally rather than medicinally.
- Wouldn’t be as beneficial for someone using for aches and pains.
- A pure form containing 1 compound, CBD concentrate.
CBD oil also comes in differing strengths that are measured in milligrams or percentages
500 mg – would be suitable for someone new who wants to experiment or someone with anxiety.
1000mg – great for stress relief, insomnia, and for mild aches and pains
1500mg – great for chronic pain or arthritis pain
500mg CBD Balm – good for anxiety, insomnia and aches and pains, a good combination with ingestible oil to get the maximum benefit.
15 facts about FS extract
In short full spectrum cbd oil is a hemp plant extract that contains all the natural plant cannabinoids. (Cannabidiol) Cbd , ( Tetrahydrocannabinol ) thc , Cannabigerol (CBG) are three of the best known cannabinoids of over 85 found in the hemp plant / cannabis plant.
- Each compound has the potential to heal on their own. But work better in conjunction with each other rather than individually.
- In the Hemp plant CBD and CBG are 2 of the most focused on compounds in health studies for their potential benefits. The benefits of CBG oil are the newest to be recognised.
- Full spectrum is the highest quality available due to its untampered range of cannabinoids.
- Cannabis products contain higher thc levels and hemp derived products contain more Cbd.
- THC would be the most studied cannabinoid compound in medical marijuana.
- Cannabidiol is the main ingredient contained in CBD Oils. Most people are aware of the effects of cannabis and this can lead to confusion surrounding hemp derived products.
- It does not get you high or intoxicated. It doesn’t bind to particular CB1 or CB2 nerve receptors in your brain. THC ( Tetrahydrocannabinol ) is the cannabinoid that gets you high.
- Products listed by The Green Doctor contain safe levels of thc ( Tetrahydrocannabinol ) less than 0.03%. You are not at any risk of them influencing you like this as cbd actually cancels the thc side effects.
- Our Oils are 100% hemp plant extract giving you that extra piece of mind.
- Hemp plants produce flowers or fruit. The flowers produce resin glands which act like a protective coating from insects and temperature fluctuations.
- (A Stressful environment can affect cannabinoid quality.)
- Among these sticky resin glands are a mixture of cannabinoids, CBD and THC are the best known.
- The hemp plant produces lots of different cannabinoids naturally, Full spectrum is an extraction that contain all natural cannabinoids.
- The full name is cannabidiol. Cannabidiol is a mouth full hence the shorter version CBD. Cannabidiol is actually just one of the many compounds found within the hemp plant. European Hemp to be exact.
- Every UK EU manufacturer / grower has to produce a certain strain of hemp plant by law. A European Hemp sativa has been chosen because of its very high CBD content and very low THC content.
Your body has an endocannabinoid system or ECS. This system is extremely complex and contains a nerve cell signalling system. This sytem is very densly packed throughout the human body and brain. Think of them as the runway controllers, signaling and controlling other neurotransmitters.
ECS regulates processes like:
These receptors can be split into two different categories; CB1 and CB2. CB1 receptors are found in the central nervous system, (the brain and nerves of the spinal cord), while CB2 receptors are found in the peripheral nervous system, the digestive system and cells in the immune system.
Using these plentiful receptors, the ECS is a major player in a lot of important functions including inflammation, pain, motor control and immune function. The receptors in your digestive system are responsible for appetite and digestion, while the receptors in your brain control mood, memory and sleep.
Any deficiencies or malfunctions within the endocannabinoid system can lead to ailments like migraines and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), as well as neurological conditions like Parkinson’s and Alzhemiers.
Hemp derived Cbd products can unleash amazing health benefits to support your endocannabinoid system and supplementation of cbd and thc from the cannabis sativa plant along with the full spectrum of plants compounds can regulate and benefit even the healthiest indivduals
The endocannabinoid system is a very precise one, and each receptor only activates a certain function. This means that if the receptors sense you are too hot, it won’t initiate functions in your digestive system – only the response that’s necessary is activated.
Once this has happened, the enzymes (the third part of the system) come along to break down the endocannabinoids and stop the function from going too far. For example, if you are too hot, the endocannabinoids will cool you down to your normal temperature, and then the enzymes will break them down to prevent it from going in the opposite direction (ie, you become cold).
The (ECS) Endocannabinoid Sytem within your body is very similar to that of the actual cannabis plant! The CB1 receptors within our own brains are stimulated by endocanabinoid molecules. The Hemp Plant actually works on your body by overriding this function. So, instead of the body relying on the release of its own cannabis like molecules we can supplement them with Hemp Molecules.
What are the Benefits?
- Better helping with all ailments over isolate or broad spectrum
- Better for chronic pain relief with the help of THC
- May help reduce Anxiety and stress
- May be used to treat select Epilepsy Syndromes which requires a full spectrum
- May help reduce PTSD Symptoms
- May help reduce Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- CBD may help with Diabetic Complications
- Could help protect against Neurological Disease and Decline
- May help with Arthritis
- A lot of confusion regarding THC as a subject, a fear mongered compound that has brought great confusion to the industry but a very important aspect to the plant.
- THC Can make anxiety worse for some people with major depression, but so can coffee, ginseng, or a lot of other substances when your mind is in a delicate state.
- Full spectrum can be hard to find, so much uncertainty has deterred CBD stockists from holding these superior products.
Safety and Side effects –
Well the research so far suggests it blends with your own bodily systems fairly easily and has very minimal side effects. If your worried about how CBD may effect you or your medication, please consult your doctor.
Side effects – Like every new compound being introduced to our system there can be side effects
- Hay fever symptoms
- Floaty sensation
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?
- Lets say we start with 2 empty glasses.
- We will add 500mg of cordial to each glass.
- In glass number 1 we will add 10ml of water.
- In glass number 2 we will add 30ml of water.
- Which glass would have stronger juice?
- Thats right! Glass number 1 with 10ml of water and 500mg cordial is the strongest. Glass number 2 has been diluted down. Both glasses still contain 500mg of cordial (CBD) However, when we take a sip of glass number 1 vs glass number 2 the strength of the cordial in glass 1 is remarkably stronger.
- We have 2 bottles. Bottle number 1 is a 10ml and bottle number 2 is 30ml.
- We will put 500mg of CBD in each bottle.
- We will then fill the rest of each bottle with hemp seed oil.
- Bottle number 1 now has 500mg with 10ml of hemp seed oil. Bottle number 2 now has 500mg in 30ml.
- Each drip from bottle number 1 and bottle number 2 is remarkably different in strength. Bottle number 1 (10ML) is 3 times as strong as bottle number 2 (30ML).
- 500mg in a 10ml bottle would be 5% Concentrate
- 500mg of CBD in 30ml bottle would be 1.6% Concentrate
List of 6 Great Companies
A list of 6 trustworthy companies
Compare prices and quality
The list below contains full spectrum, broad spectrum and isolate products so you can educate yourself on product pricing, range, and hopefully now understand that not all products are equal.
So you may return and know you are getting a great deal at The Green Doctor
- The Green Doctor – Have great quality products, the cheapest prices in the industry, buy 3 get 1 free deals, not to mention further reductions for large orders. We also offer a great service. You can speak via online chat for advice anytime.
- Blessed – a well known company offering a quality Full Spectrum Oil that carry a pretty hefty price tag.
- Trip – a infused drink company based in the UK, pretty new to the game but seem to know what they are doing marketing their Cbd products.
- Supreme – Quite a large selection of products, great for someone who enjoys CBD recreationally, again with a hefty price tag.
- Cbd brothers – The OG in the game and one of the first manufacturers on the scene. Competitive prices but quality lags.
- Cannaray– A full range of Broad spectrum Thc free products for the same price as full spectrum.
Different types of products
We have a small selection of products in store that can cater for all needs. We like quality over quantity and thats what we provide, Quality Oil, Balms and Creams at affordable prices.
- Vape – E liquid
- Stronger CBD Oils
- E liquid
If you think you have a great idea feel free to express your idea and hopefully we can make it a reality. We only offer quality product
How to get the best out of your oils
- We advise our customers to ingest first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 2-5 drips. Ingesting without food can actually make it more effective which in turn is going to save you money.
- Use 2-5 drips for the first 3 days and tailor to your needs there after
- Some people use 4 times per day, some people use once, experiment and see what works best for you.
- We recommend 70mg max per day
- When ingested with food your body actually only utilizes 6%, when ingested without food your body can utilize up to 30%. Use CBD though-out the day, discontinue at least 4 hours before you go to bed even if you are using for insomnia.
- Do not consume before bed
Is hemp legal?
Many of us are still unsure regarding UK legislation regarding consuming and purchasing Cannabidiol products. Rightly so, with so much buzz around these oils and with some oils containing THC, its best to seek advice.
In 2018 our UK parliament members passed legislation that cannabinoid CBD would for the first time become legal to consume and buy.
Other compounds from the hemp plant have been regulated, such as THC. Therefore, all CBD and Full Spectrum products can contain no more than 0.03% THC. They were able to control the THC percentage by only allowing 1 certain strain to be grown. European hemp sativa with 0.3% THC.
Hemp sativa unlike its relative Cannabis sativa which is illegal some times gets bad press due to the confusion between the two.
The law clearly states:
- Industrial hemp / Cannabidiol products are considered to be Food Supplements. They are not Medical Cannabis.
- UK Residents cannot grow European Hemp for their own personal use.
- Your retailer cannot make any medical claims regarding CBD and its ‘medicinal’ qualities.
- All manufacturers must now submit a Novel Food Application to the Foods Standard Agency in order to legally sell CBD. (Don’t worry ours has been accepted)
At The Green Doctor we welcome the old and new legislation as a sign the market is changing and regulation is slowly coming into effect. Cancelling out rogue traders ensuring you can purchase with confidence.
If you need more information to soothe your mind regarding the law please feel free to use this link to explore the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 on the official Home Office website.
Is CBD Flower legal in UK?
CBD flowers are not legal in the UK. UK Misuse of Drugs Act in 1971, If you are caught in possession of CBD flowers, you may serve up to five years in prison. Like everything there are loopholes. CBD tea bags are made from pure hemp flowers which I dont think people are using in their tea.
Can i take CBD gummies on an empty stomach?
The Green Doctor recommends that you use your first dose of CBD on an empty stomach.When you consume CBD 6% is only utilized by the body, the other 94% is wastage. When you use on an empty stomach up to 30% can be utilized.
How to spot fake CBD Oil?
Always go for a reputable company, stay away from high milligram claims 5000mg 10000mg as 3000mg is the threshold for CBD oil and would no longer be an oil, it would be classed as CBD paste. Hemp oil products are another indication. What is hemp oil? CBD? Hemp seed oil? Hemp oil is a broad term and doesnt clarify what is actually in the bottle.
Can you drive on CBD Oil?
Cbd is completly safe and legal to drive while using. CBD is not intoxicating and doesnt alter perception in any way.
Can to much CBD cause a headache?
If one indulges irractically in most compounds there will be side effects. Over doing coffee will lead to the gitters, over doing eating fruit can give an itchy mouth. Over doing CBD could possibly lead to a headache.
Can I travel with CBD?
Can you travel with CBD gummies? As you know in America some states have legalised weed and some have not, this is also the case with other countries some have legalised CBD and some have not. If you have purchased CBD oil from America, Europe or UK you can travel to another country where CBD is legal. If you are unsure please check with MR Google to see if CBD is legal in the country you intend to travel.
Does CBD Oil show in a drug test UK
The THC content in full spectrum oil should not be picked up in standard drug test in the UK. Our 1500mg CBD Oil contain under 0.16% per bottle. This means under 1% of the bottle contains THC. 2 – 5 drips would barely be visible in the most advanced tests but may be picked up. Does CBD show up in a drug test UK? It could show up in Urine testing or blood tests, but that is highly unlikely