Full Spectrum CBD Oil UK Cheapest
Help With Anxiety? Insomnia? Pains?
WHAT IS FULL SPECTRUM CBD OIL?
CBD Full Spectrum is an extract from the hemp plant that contains everything the plant produces in its natural process. 1 of over 100 cannabinoids contained in the hemp plant, research suggests that these cannabinoids work better in conjunction with one another rather than solely.
The entourage effect is the theory that all cannabinoids work together in harmony, due to the interaction of phytocannabinoids and terpenes.
Cannabis sativa plants have long been used as medicinal plants in many cultures. Indian culture, in particular, believes in the plant’s ability to heal.
Any oil on the Spectrum is a high-quality product, levels of THC are low and naturally occurring. The extract is mixed with hemp seed carrier oil, making the product bioavailable. Hemp seed or another carrier is essential for maximum uptake and utilisation.
- There are three main types of extractions: full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate. They are all different.
- Full means the full range of cannabinoids everything the plant creates in its natural process.
- It is as nature intended. Nothing added or removed
- This formula contains all cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. It may be more potent and therefore superior to other types of Cannabidiol Elixirs
- This is as the name suggests contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids but not them all. It is typically THC free.
- The hemp industry is currently in a transition period, regulations are being made to make the industry safer for users.
- All traces of THC are removed.
- Broad-spectrum was a way for large businesses to dip their big toe into the market. Think of the broad spectrum as an insurance plan for corporations to sell without liabilities.
- Hemp like cell phones or laptops is still under-researched about long-term effects.
- CBD is Isolated from every other cannabinoid.
- Used in gummies, e-liquid as it binds better to the other ingredients.
- A flavourless white powder makes it great for adding to products without the strong marijuana aroma.
- Could be better for someone with anxiety or one who is using recreationally rather than medicinally.
- Isolate Wouldn’t be as beneficial for someone using for aches and pains.
500 mg – Would be suitable for someone new who wants to experiment or someone with anxiety.
1000mg – Can be a useful tool to relieve stress, insomnia, and mild aches and pains.
1500mg – Our strongest, may help with chronic pain or arthritis pain.
The 500mg Balm is a great option for those looking for relief from anxiety, insomnia, and aches and pains. When used in conjunction with ingestible oil, it can provide the maximum benefit
FAQ Frequently asked questions
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FULL SPECTRUM CBD OILS?
With the recent approval of Epidiolex, a cannabis-derived drug treatment that’s helping with seizures, people grew ever more curious about the potential of the products. Studies would suggest that 62% of users are trying to treat medical conditions, with 36% doing so successfully. Traditional drugs are a godsend but there are natural alternatives available which have minimal to zero negative side effects.
The list of studies below shows the plants diversity.
DOES CBD UK FULL SPECTRUM CONTAIN THC?
Yes it will contain the full range of over 100 cannabinoids,CBN, CBG, and THC. The THC amounts are under the legal limit of 0.3% THC at levels that will not influence you in any way. THC is beneficial and works synergistically with all other cannabinoids so that you receive maximum benefits. A highly misunderstood cannabinoid but also essential when trying to achieve balance.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I USE?
- Recent studies show that it is best taken on a full stomach.
- Further studies show that its fatty acids along with lead to the best results.
- Our products contain all the essential fatty acids required to make your products the most effective.
- So we recommend our products on an empty stomach as they contain everything you need.
- Start with 2-5 drops for three days, then adjust your dose as needed.
- Do not exceed 70 mg per day.
IS CBD OIL LEGAL IN THE UK?
The Hemp market has been going through a rigorous process in the last year 2022. ‘All’ businesses must apply for FSA approval.
You will notice companies disappearing overnight due to not complying with regulations.
The current status of the industry is a wait-and-see approach. Companies are required to forward products and clinical trials and await the discission to legally sell in the UK. Up to this point, Cannabidiol is still legal to sell if your company has made the list.