9 Step Guide to Finding CBD Oil Manufacturers - wholesale prices - UK suppliers - white label products - how to start your own business
Hemp is now a booming business in the UK and Worldwide. As a relatively new business venture, hemp poses a multitude of flourishing business opportunities for the budding entrepreneur. With so many Manufacturers to choose from things can get a little confusing.
Well, fret no more my friends, in this article, we will take a look at how you can choose a top Supplier in the UK, Europe and Ireland. We will also list our 9-step guide of key criteria one must look for when choosing a Wholesaler.
Starting a Hemp Business UK
Starting your own business can be scary, exciting and/or confusing. Hopefully, you’ve done your due dilligence and you realise that CBD presents a wonderful business opportunity for you. But, in a world where ordinary advertising isnt available to you or your business is it really worth it? Well The Green Doctor is here to tell you that YES! With a careful marketing and business plan, starting a business in 2022 can be a lucritive venture.
In a world where ordinary advertising isn’t available to you or your business is it worth it? Well, The Green Doctor is here to tell you that YES! With a careful marketing and business plan, starting a business in 2022 can be a lucrative venture.
- Firstly, and most importantly make a decision! All great things start with a decision and don’t look back. (No matter how tempting!)
- Decide what type of business will you be? Will you open a physical store or stall? Or do you prefer the freedom you will feel when you run your website?
- Do a competitor analysis. That’s right boys and girls, it’s time for your brown coat, dark glasses and large inconspicuous hat, grab a notepad it’s time to do some recon. Check out the competition’s prices, products, website and reviews. What do their customers say? Is there anything about their products or services that you could improve on? Compare their strength bottle size flavour price? Make sure you do a price comparison with at least 10 companies.
- Once you’ve checked out the competition’s products and services, decide what type of products will you sell? Vape? Oils? Edibles? organic? Do some serious product research. We have some great information on our homepage about the types of products available and their effect on the human body. Well worth a read once you’ve ingested this!
- Look at the shop or floor space if you’ve decided on a physical location and get some prices.
- Decide on a Name. Choose carefully and do some research to make sure no one is using the same moniker.
- Register your business or have an account do this for you.
- Decide on your entity type. By this, I mean Sole Trader, Limited or Partnership. For this stage, we recommend taking the advice of a professional like an accountant. It may cost a little more in the beginning but will save you money in the long run.
- Open a bank account.
- Build a website or have a professional do it for you.
- Whilst your website or shop is being finalised we feel this is the best time to look for a reputable CBD Oil Manufacturers UK. Next, we’ll take a look at how to find a good supplier.
How to Buy in bulk
Firstly, let’s take a look at some of the key criteria you should look for when you are considering buying CBD in bulk or wholesale. Firstly and foremostly before you undertake any time-consuming research into Wholesalers you should decide what type of product line you wish to carry.
With so many hemp products to choose from, we advise you to do some careful market research and find out a bit more about Products and what type of retailer you’d like to be. Terms like Isolate and Broad Spectrum should by now be fluent in your vocabulary. If you’ve no idea what I’m talking about, best head over to our article on Full Spectrum CBD on the home page and educate yourself further on the types available. Armed with this knowledge, in the beginning, will save a lot of confusion down the line.
- Step 1: Find a manufacturer who prioritises organic botanical products. Organic, fresh, high-quality hemp makes for a better end product.
- Step 2: Enquire about the types of extraction processes used. Not all extracts are made equally
- Step 3: Make sure all batches can be traced with batch numbers and lab analysis of each batch.
- Step 4: Look for 3rd party testing of all products and check these reports thoroughly. COA Certificate of Analysis. Especially look at the THC content of the oil.
- Step 5: Ask to see any other certified documents the manufacturer thinks will be useful to you.
- Step 6: Look for and ask to see proof of proper facilities.
- Step 7: Look for any brand associations with larger more reputable companies.
- Step 8: Look for a current Novel Food Certificate application. If one isn’t available you can’t sell their products.
- Step 9: Look at reviews to judge the reliability of the company you are researching. What type of reputation do they have? Are their reviews open, honest and transparent?
Wholesalers should offer products at wholesale prices. You can buy directly from us we are a manufacturer for white label. Your branding and packaging can be arranged for your products. Larger discounts will be applied when buying in bulk. We can provide a tailored service for:
- Full Spectrum and Isolate
We offer the best prices in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Please compare our prices to any other company in the UK. We are the most competitively priced retailer in the country.
How To Test Potency
Okay, so now you’ve got this far and your left wondering how to test the potency of Oil?
Lab tests usually consist of liquid chromatography and UV detectors to calculate the total cannabinoids (CBD, THC and others) present in your Oil. Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy pin-points chemical bonds present in molecules through the infrared absorption spectrum.
At home when lab analysis for whatever reason is not an option. You can now actually purchase your home testing kit. We think tCheck’s home testing kit is well worth a trial. Especially if you think of investing hundreds to thousands of pounds in starting a business.