Please consult a doctor if you have a medical condition before use. If you are on blood pressure medication or you have a medical condition that affects blood pressure please consult your doctor before use.
We recommend using our pure CBD products first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 2-5 drips. This is the best time to reap the maximum benefits that CBD has to offer.
Throughout the day you may need to top-up, but this amount will be significantly less if you ingest the oil first thing in the morning.
Please note: Although CBD is generally considered safe, you should not consume more than 70MG of CBD per day. This product is not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions and should be treated as a Food Supplement.
Each bottle contains approx: 200 drops
T-CBD CBD + CBDA
CBDA Cannabidiolic Acid
T-THC Total Tetrahydrocannabinol
Δ9 THC Tetrahydrocannabinol
THCA Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Frequently Asked Questions
How long to deliver my item?
Your item will be posted the same day if you place your order before 2.00pm. We use Royal Mail 24 which aims to deliver the next day. You will receive a delivery notification.
Do you post internationally?
The Green Doctor post worldwide. We charge a flat rate of £10 for world wide shipping. This includes SMS and Email tracking door-to-door for your item.
What CBD should I buy?
If you are unsure please get intouch with us on the Live Chat. Look for the blue icon on the bottom right hand side of this page. You can connect and chat with us Live 24/7. We can better make a recommendation for you when we speak with you.
What does CBD stand for?
CBD stands for Cannabidiol and is a compound found within Cannabis Sativa Plant.
Whats the difference between CBD and CBDA?
CBD is a natural compound within the cannabis plant, it is not acidic. CBDA (cannabidiolic Acid) is also a naturally occuring compound within the same plant. However, it is acidic. CBDA Acids go through many changes when cannabis is processed, heated and cured. It breaks down into other chemical compounds. CBDA in its purest form is found in abundance within raw hemp and cannabis.
Can too much CBD cause a headache?
Yes, too much CBD oil can cause a headache. Please see our serving suggestion tab. We always recommend to start of with a low dose of CBD and work your way up nto a higher dose.
Does CBD help with hangovers?
CBD may help with hangovers in a variety of ways, depending on how your hangover is effecting you. CBD may have anti-anxiety effects on your hangover. CBD is also renowned for its anti-inflammatory effects (good news for mis-treated livers from the night before). CBD may help you with nausea, anxiety, inflammation and symptoms of depression.
Does CBD help with a sore throat?
CBD studies have shown that Cannabidol is an effective anti-inflammatory and is also anti-bacterial. It may also help with the pain associated with a sore throat.
How long does CBD stay in your system?
An average dose of CBD stays in your system 2-5 days.
Can I rub CBD Oil onto my skin?
CBD oil is safe to use on skin. However, if you are looking for a topical CBD cream we advise purchasing our CBD Balm. Our CBD Balm contains active ingredients to ensure maximum absorption into the skin.
Does CBD Oil help with acne?
Studies have shown that CBD is a promising compound for the treament and prevention of Acne.
Does CBD get you high?
The short answer here is NO. CBD does not get you high.
Does CBD help with arthritis?
CBD is a very powerful natural anti-inflammatory. It may help in the treatment of some but not all cases of arthritis. At The Green Doctor we recommend using our CBD Oil along with our CBD Balm for maximum results.
Try CBD oil for Insomnia it can really help
Habitual sleeplessness; inability to sleep. Insomnia is a sleep condition that affects 10 – 30% of the population.
Cannabidiol CBD can be used for an array of ailments, anxiety, aches and pains. It is now a go to product for new agers seeking health benefits from herbs.
It is renowned for its effectiveness in treatment of epilepsy which is well supported by research. Other studies currently in motion suggest it may also help with schizophrenia and substance abuse disorders.
Research suggests Hemp can help with sleep disorders insomnia22, REM sleep behavior disorder23, excessive daytime sleepiness disorder24.
Insomnia studies suggest positive results, reduced anxiety and improved sleep.
This oil blend is especially good for sleep disorders and stress. That being said it can sound quite limiting and that is not the case.
Hemp is available in different strengths and different issues require different strengths to treat effectively.
Anxiety and sleep, one can lead to the other and they both effect each other synergistically. Using as a sleep aid can help improve sleep quality and help one stay asleep for longer.
How to use.
CBD tea for sleep – tea can be a great way to unwind before bed – simply add 2-5 sleep drops to your tea and enjoy.
Don’t add to boiling water
Reflexology – Everyone enjoys a foot rub. Cbd cream rubbed into your feet, back and shoulders can really help unwind before bed time.
We have over 7000 nerve endings in each foot a foot rub can help with issues all over the body.
Have you got any of these symptoms?
- find it hard to go to sleep
- wake up several times during the night
- lie awake at night
- wake up early and cannot go back to sleep
- still feel tired after waking up
- find it hard to nap during the day even though you’re tired
- feel tired and irritable during the day
- find it difficult to concentrate during the day because you’re tired
If you suffer with any of these symptoms we recommend you contact you doctor for advice diagnosis or treatment.
What causes loss of sleep?
- Stress can cause insomnia in-fact stress is the number one cause, thoughts are the cause of stress. Your brain cant switch off due to the obsessive thinking about the past or future.
- Rotational shifts – can mess up your sleeping patterns.
- Did you know that when it starts to get dark your body release’s melatonin preparing you for sleep if you go past 10pm – 12pm max the melatonin levels drop, if you are indulged in something stimulating your racing brain will have a real hard time trying to sleep.
- Caffeine – caffeine being a stimulant can drastically contribute to a bad sleeping pattern, also the quality of sleep. Caffeine creates energy and your body has a lot of extra energy to expel throughout the day. There’s a saying ‘what goes up must come down’
- Chronic pain – obviously if you are in pain it can affect your sleep quality, tossing and turning all night long.
- Drugs or come downs – If you have been a long term user it can be a nightmare getting to sleep no matter what you do you cant sleep without weed, you may be wondering How to sleep without weed?
Cannabidiol can help regulate a sleeping pattern by balancing energy levels and dispersing energy more efficiently.
Inside the human body we have an endocannabinoid system that regulates bodily functions, CBD actually helps the system perform more effectively and the brain cant tell the difference in the signals.
What are the 3 types?
Transient (less than one week), acute (short term), and chronic (long term).
Sleep issues can lead to complications with mental health, family, work, and even driving. Some will compensate with caffeine and other substances and this can lead to dependency and abuse.
5 of the best insomnia treatments below on how to cure quickly
- Discipline – get a strict schedule and get to bed at the same time every night
- Meditation – Slow down your thinking can help aid sleep and you may even fall asleep during the process
- Take a bath before bed – A warm bath can help relieve stress which can help drift of asleep
- Read a book – One of the best ways to slow down an active brain is to read a book.
- Try using cbd oil for insomnia – Using throughout the day can help organise your energy levels and help with sleep when it comes time for bed.
What to expect from this oil – Our oil is full spectrum that means it contains all the cannabinoids and nothing has been restrained or taken out like broad spectrum oils tetrahydrocannabinol thc is removed.
We believe everything in nature happens for a reason and we like to serve the plant as naturally as possible. THC can help with mood, pain and we suggest when looking for products you go for a full spectrum oil.
Does it make you sleepy – Cbd can make you feel sleepy but this usually subsides after a few days of use. When in your system can actually give you energy that’s why we suggest not using before bed.
What does it taste like?
The smell and taste is 100% natural the product tastes like its sister plant cannabis or marijuana plant.
Include 1000 milligrams of Full spectrum CBD oil and Hemp seed oil .
1000mg oil is quite potent and one could defiantly feel the effects
Directions for use
When using for insomnia we suggest that the guidelines below are followed for best results. This is not medical advice diagnosis.
- 2-5 drips
- Don’t use more than 70mg per day
- We recommend using our 1000MG oil first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, this is the best time to reap the maximum benefits.
- Our oil is blended with saturated fats from hemp oil. Hemp serves as an excellent binding agent so that the CBD can be absorbed into the body easily and effectively.
- Furthermore, recent studies have found that when CBD oil drops are ingested with fatty acids, the amount absorbed by the body is significantly higher.
- Let the oil sit under the tongue for around 60-90 seconds, the membranes in the tongue can then absorb the maximum amount of compounds in the tincture.
- Throughout the day you might need to top-up, but this amount will be significantly less if you ingest the oil first thing in the morning.
Delivery of your item
Order Mon-Fri before 2pm and your parcel will be processed that day and sent Royal Mail 1 Class Signed for.